Women's Recovery in the Upper Peninsula
We work with women and their families, to help navigate the road to a successful recovery from initial intake through graduation. The most successful journeys are rooted in having a quality program that utilizes evidence-based approaches that help you set individual goals, learn new skills and tap into your inner strength. Our community supports our program with a commitment to help support services needed, including peer support coaches and housing. employment, food assistance, transportation, medical and behavioral health services, and spiritual wellness.
Peer coaches and interventionist are implemented to prevent relapses and reduce self-harm in the community.
- Establish a warm, welcoming, loving environment based on mutual dignity and respect.
- · Conduct a pre and post-assessment to identify individual goals and measure outcomes.
- · Establish a recovery plan – specific and measurable for each participant.
- · Confirm commitment by participants to agree to serve the length of the program.
- · Learn daily living skills that lead to self-sufficiency and reduce addiction behaviors.
- · Learn to establish meaningful healthy relationships.
- · Recognize and begin to fulfill life-long goals as an individual and a parent.
- · Participate fully with their family, workplace, and community.
Inspiring Hope views the ultimate goals and successes as belonging to the client. Inspiring Hope will provide a safe, drug free, peer support group living environment for up to eight residents daily. This environment will allow for the program to be successful when clients reach agreed upon program goals. The client defines the goals and objectives and CSSUP connects resources and eliminates barriers to facilitate achievement and success. At times progress may be slow which is why the team is prepared to take on the role of the daily coach, teacher, and mentor. At no time will the team exhibit frustration or disappointment with the progress. Re-assessment and renewed goals will allow the team to better serve the client and her family